Ford Fairmont For Sale
FordFairmontForSale.com is the top place online to find both Ford Fairmont and Mercury Zephyr late model cars for sale across North America. This site is also the best resource for buyers and sellers to research both the current and past Fairmont/Zephyr market for fair market value, car condition and availability.
The Fairmont was a classic compact car built by Ford in the late 70s and early 80s. It was the model that replaced the Maverick and was succeed by the popular Tempo. It was originally available as both a two door and four door sedan and eventually a unique wagon hatchback. The Fairmont helped introduce the Ford Fox platform along with the Mercury badged Zephyr.
Click on one of the following links below to reach one of our resource pages, or jump directly into our classifieds by using the navigation to the far right of this page. You can also read below to get a better idea of our site operation and how we both create and manage our listings.
- Learn more about the Fairmont including specifications
- Find Fairmont / Zephyr parts for sale
- Access Fairmont / Zephyr forums and owner communities
Thank you for visiting FordFairmontForSale.com!
FordFairmontForSale.com is dedicated to being the ultimate source for finding both 1978 – 1983 Fairmont and Mercury Zephyr models across the United States and Canada. This includes both current cars for sale along with past listings; kept for recording keeping purposes.
The idea is to not only serve as a current classifieds directory but also a research tool for buyers and sellers to see the current and past used Fairmont/Zephyr market for making purchasing / selling decisions.
Take note of the following facts when browsing our site to get an idea for how to find the right information. Please use our Contact Page to reach us with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Ads on this site are both submitted directly by sellers and also re-listed from Craigslist and eBay by us.
- We update directly submitted ads daily and re-posts are added or edited on a weekly basis.
- We do not remove ads for cars that have been sold but simply mark them as sold and remove seller information.
- We update the date each listings is modified to give an idea of age for our visitors.
- The seller information provided in each ad is the best available.
- We do our best to mark sold listings in a timely manner, should you find an outdated listings please contact us.
- Comments made on listings are unlikely to be seen by the car’s seller.
- We are not directly involved in the sale of any car listed on this site.
- We are not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, Craigslist or eBay.
- Information displayed on this site is for educational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be timely, up to date or accurate.